In recent years, the awareness of environmental issues has been increasing, and the design trends are towards sustainability and environmental friendliness, so the furniture More and more production is concentrated from natural materials. In particular, rattan furniture is increasingly appreciated, because the aesthetic factor has been raised to match the eye-catching modern designs as well as the comfort that they bring to users' satisfaction.
But in fact, these rattan chairs with this design were designed by famous designers from a few decades ago at a "terrible" price and currently some types are still being reproduced. The rattan relaxing chairs in both indoor and outdoor in this article have been synthesized by us, you can completely consult the price, style to choose the right chair for space and needs. bridge of his family.
1. These chairs are made by famous designer Eero Aarnio in Finland in the 1960s. These chairs have a unique circular design and are made of wicker will help you to sit comfortably. The diameter of each chair is 86cm and the height is 66cm. The price of this chair is about 25 million ($ 1,188).
2. This chair is designed in Italy with a diameter of 102 cm and a height of 79cm, the chair is made of a palm tree and is painted white. The seat cushions are made of ivory brown fabric, with simple geometric patterns, the mattress is about 40 cm thick so it will ensure you can sit comfortably without getting too deep.
3. These rattan chairs are great for sunbathing in the yard, sitting on the porch or even reading by the window. The chair was designed and manufactured in France in the 1950s. The chair legs are made of steel and are covered with rubber mattresses. The chair has a height of 67 cm, a width of 77, a diameter of 75 cm and costs about 33 million VND ($ 1,450).
4. The rattan chair is inspired by a flower shape, with the body made of rattan and the base of the chair made of metal. The chair was made in the USA in the 1970s with a height of 79 cm, 74 cm width and 64 cm diameter. The chair costs about VND 41 million ($ 1,800).
5. A rattan canopy chair suitable for both indoors and outdoors. The chair was made in the US in the 1960s, with all the seats made from rattan. The chair is 173cm high, 137cm wide and 94cm in diameter. This chair costs about 82 million ($ 3,600).
6. This diamond-inspired chair with its wavy design and modern design created with a resting and relaxing style helps you fully enjoy the comfort of sitting on a chair. This chair, designed by European designers in the 1960s, is made of rattan material from the famous rattan growing islands in India, Sulawesi and Kalimantan, to form the product. The chair is 66cm wide, 53cm deep, 86cm high, and the chair costs 6.6 million VND (about 290 $).
7. This rattan chair was created by designer Dirk Van Sliedregt, the chair was made in the Netherlands in the 1960s. The body of the chair is made entirely of rattan, the chair legs are made of metal. The chair is designed according to the body shape, so you can lie comfortably at the poolside, porch, or window. The price of this chair is about 148 million ($ 6,500).
8. This vintage chair made in the USA in 1950 will fit any space, whether on the lawn or next to the pool, in the office, living room or bedroom. The chair has a back that can be easily customized. This chair is made from bamboo, rattan and willow, and is all refurbished carefully using the finest materials of Master Craftsman Company under the supervision of Harvey Schwartz - a leading expert and author of the book "Rattan Tropical Comfort Throughout the House" (Roughly: The comfort of tropical rattan chairs in the house).
10. The rattan canopy chair is made from rattan and natural fibers. The chair was designed by Carminati and modified by Pierantonio Bonacina. The chair is from Italy and was built in the 1950s. The chair is 120cm high and 70cm wide, priced at about 94 million (approximately $ 4,128.51) with the seat design that looks like a circular stool, while the rest leaning back like an armchair.