Free U.S Shipping & Easy Returns
These preservation tips will help your handcrafted products look great and last for many years.
Each fiber has its own natural scent, and our buddies tell us they adore it. However, if you have trouble getting used to it at first, don't fret; the scent will dissipate after a few weeks. If you want to eliminate it right away, try these suggestions:
1. Put them out in the sun. This will help air the smell out.
2. Gently wipe or spray with 1:1 white vinegar and water, then dry it in the light sun.
3. Put items in air-tight containers with an open box of baking soda. Leave them in at least 24 hours.
Our products are designed to be easy to clean. But note that do not expose it to strong sunlight because the material will shrink, causing breakage.
Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the surface, and glaze along the weaves.
2. Food or beverage
When these stains mark on the product, clean it up as soon as possible. Use paper towels, or cloth towels to absorb stains. Avoid rubbing, as the stain will penetrate deeper into the product.
3. Easy-to-clean stain
Wipe the stain with a soft cotton towel soaked in a little warm water. After finishing, wipe the entire surface once again. Then take it out to air or dry in the light sun.
4. Obstinate stain
Mix dish soap with water in a ratio of 4:1. Use a small, soft brush to scrub in the direction of the weave. Then use a dryer or sun to dry.
Note: Do not use a big brush and rub it vigorously because it will ruffle the fibers and break the design.
Our handicrafts are entirely woven from natural fibers with high hygroscopic properties. This characteristic helps strengthen elasticity and durability. However, it easily causes mold when products are exposed to water, or placed in high humidity.
Treat the mold areas
- For small mold stains, you can use the upper cleaning method.
- For large moldy stains, dilute white vinegar or salt water and spray on moldy areas. Use a soft brush to wipe quickly (under 2 minutes), and be careful not to soak the product. Then let it dry as usual.
- Use a little polish or milk glue to seal the product after cleaning.
Find suitable storage locations
- Place in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid placing too long on the leisure floor, under the air conditioner, or in direct sunlight.
- Do not store the product in plastic bags because it will accumulate moisture, which causes more mold.